Tuesday 24 April 2012


Assalamu'alaikum ...
Salam perkenalan ku hulur pertama kali aku menjejakkan tangan aku menaip di blog ni...
Banyak benda yang aku masih perlu belajar di blog ni..
Harap-harap korang tak kesah menghulurkan tangan membantu aku...
Kecil tapak tangan tong air aku tadahkan...heheh
So, i would like to introduce myself as Yanie or ira...
It's up to you to to call me as what
As long the name has good meaning...
I'm studying Cyber Forensics at Cybernetics College in Cheras.
I was born at Hospital Pontian,Johor but now i live in Perak...
I was the second daughter of a married couple of Hamzah and Rosidah
I have 1 elder brother 2 younger brothers and 2 sisters..
Hmmm...
What else i can tell you????
Ha!!!!
I know and i'm sure you want to know my status right????
Hahah...
Just kidding.
I am single and available....
I don't like people that always underestimate others
Please.....don't smoking in front of me because i can't stand to the bad smell... and i hate smoker
My hobbies are reading,cooking,drawing and writing
Actually my ambition is to be a lawyer but Allah has determine my destiny....
I love asam pedas that my mom cook for me...              
Nyummm...delicious...
My bad habbit is i love to dreaming...
Hahah....
I think what i'm telling to you is enough because i don't want to reveal myself to much
I'm scared many people want to meet with me after this...
Hahah...
My last joke okey...
Okey onjoy your day...
See you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment